1. Overwatch - Been getting into more of the characters. This is a great game if you only have 20 minutes or so to play a couple of rounds.
2. The Witcher 3 - Been roaming around The Skellige Isles.
3. Minecraft - Only playing for a couple of hours a week, but I'm sure it'll pick up here and there.
I've ordered Madden NFL 17 because the reviews have been the highest in years, and because it's been a couple of years since I've bought a Madden Game. Man, do I miss the NCAA Football series. Praying that'll come back. 17 is set to unlock tonight, so I'll be able to dive into it after work.
1. Bloons TD 5 - best money you'll ever spend for your phone. I play a few rounds or so every day.
2. Table Tennis Touch - purchased this recently, and it's a gem.
3. Magnetic Balls Bubble Shoot - Best bubble shooter I've played.
4. Candy Crush - I'm fading now that I'm in the level 800's.
I'm still crushed by the Titanfall pre-Alpha tech test. I'll be glued to the gaming sites to see what's happening with Respawn. Man, do I hope they somehow pull this off, but hope is fading so fast...